TA Partner at Cross Brodges
Views:916 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Senior Role - Knowledge Management - Product Development Firm (5-15 yrs)
Roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible in collecting and assessing as-is transition documents, route these to standard the Organisation KM platform and move it when ready.
- Introduces KM Tooling and supports KT phase of Transition and ensure that all knowledge is captured in some form during the early phases of Transition
- Collection of possible process improvements and required adaptations collaborate with Operations for CI initiatives.
- Create shared knowledge culture within Hubs and on Global level.
- Assessment of currently available work instructions and further process documentation; needs to be compiled by function, by role, by location, by the process, by tool
- Storage of all as-is documentation needs on one platform
- Cleaning up documentation; compiled documentation needs to be analyzed for duplication, overlapping and outdated content
- Drive document creation and storage, identify gaps in documentation and define next steps to get gaps filled
- Compile and standardize the Organisation process documentation; maintain by updating documentation together with BPE- s/BPO- s
- Establish standard knowledge management and knowledge transfer tooling for GBS
- Launch standardization projects across the Organisation
- Map processes, control and report out to Hub Leads
- Train people on Knowledge Management approach in the Organisation
- Candidates with MBA /Masters level Educational qualifications preferred
- Experience in process mapping/process transformation/knowledge management
- Experience in delivering knowledge management and/or organizational learning programs
- Stakeholder management
- Good influencing and relationship building skills and Change management skills