Senior Role - Knowledge Management & Communications Cell - NGO (15-20 yrs)
KMC Coordinator would be positioned with NRLM in New Delhi to help develop the Knowledge Management and Communications Cell within the ministry. S/he needs to support the ministry in developing the Communications and knowledge management strategy, empanelment of an agency/ies that can operationalize and anchor the KMC functions with a clear results focus. After 2 years of leading the work, this role will phase out as the agency/ies are able to anchor the work seamlessly.
TERMS OF REFERENCE :
- Technical support to NRLM and State Missions in development and implementation of Knowledge Management and Communication strategies and plan
- Develop TORs and anchor the empanelment process to procure an agency/ies for Knowledge Management, and Communications to work with the Ministry
- Lead the development and implementation of the KM and Communication plan of NRLM with the agency on board in a high quality, time-bound manner.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders within the ministry and its partner organisations for providing necessary inputs to the Agency and ensuring the quality and on-time updation of KM and communication products viz. flagship events, brochures, briefing books, newsletters, success stories, corporate films/videos, training manuals etc. by the agency
- Anchor partnerships with key social media and other platforms like Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Prepare press notes and articles for dissemination through print media until the agency is procured, and thereafter quality assure the work
- Develop and maintain a knowledge repository comprising KMC products as determined by NRLM
- Other KM and communication and related work assigned by Mission Director, agreed mutually.
Candidate Description :
- Preferably Master's degree in Mass Communication or allied fields qualifying in knowledge and research management and communication
- At least 15 years of work experience with proven track record with managing and communicating evidence a must.
- Preference will be given to those who have experience working in the development program and research sector
- Experience in working with multiple communications platforms
- Strong strategic and operational management experience and abilities
- Good command of the English and Hindi language, both written and oral