Senior Role - Knowledge Management & Communications Cell - NGO (15-20 yrs)
KMC Coordinator would be positioned with NRLM in New Delhi to help develop the Knowledge Management and Communications Cell within the ministry. S/he needs to support the ministry in developing the Communications and knowledge management strategy, empanelment of an agency/ies that can operationalize and anchor the KMC functions with a clear results focus. After 2 years of leading the work, this role will phase out as the agency/ies are able to anchor the work seamlessly.
TERMS OF REFERENCE :
- Technical support to NRLM and State Missions in development and implementation of Knowledge Management and Communication strategies and plan
- Develop TORs and anchor the empanelment process to procure an agency/ies for Knowledge Management, and Communications to work with the Ministry
- Lead the development and implementation of the KM and Communication plan of NRLM with the agency on board in a high quality, time-bound manner.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders within the ministry and its partner organisations for providing necessary inputs to the Agency and ensuring the quality and on-time updation of KM and communication products viz. flagship events, brochures, briefing books, newsletters, success stories, corporate films/videos, training manuals etc. by the agency
- Anchor partnerships with key social media and other platforms like Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Prepare press notes and articles for dissemination through print media until the agency is procured, and thereafter quality assure the work
- Develop and maintain a knowledge repository comprising KMC products as determined by NRLM
- Other KM and communication and related work assigned by Mission Director, agreed mutually.
Candidate Description :
- Preferably Master's degree in Mass Communication or allied fields qualifying in knowledge and research management and communication
- At least 15 years of work experience with proven track record with managing and communicating evidence a must.
- Preference will be given to those who have experience working in the development program and research sector
- Experience in working with multiple communications platforms
- Strong strategic and operational management experience and abilities
- Good command of the English and Hindi language, both written and oral
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.