HR Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:115 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Role - IT Infrastructure Products Sales - Indian Market (7-17 yrs)
IT Infrastructure Products (Cloud, Datacentre, Server, Managed services) sales Indian Market
Responsibilities of the position:
- Should have good exp in Enterprise sales for product line(Cloud, Datacenter,Server,Storage,Managed services. Mandatory as a product not services
- Meet and exceed sales target by volumes, revenue, region penetration, market share, profitability and growth.
- Acquire, develop and retain LEMB Accounts. Increase Lenovo SOW in the retention accounts through upsell
- Manage the business opportunity pipeline, create and maintain business hygiene in the allotted territory/ Account List by achieving the targets with linearity and
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activities and provide feedback to the organization.
- Work closely with Channel team to acquire and develop customers, drive fulfillment through partners
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all the products of the company with specific focus on Premium mix and services sales
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans. Review sales progress and customer satisfaction every qtr.
- Develop/maintain legal agreements with the end customer wherever there is direct engagement of Lenovo with the end customer on transaction fulfillment.
- Effectively maintain customer information and sales opportunities.
- Formulate strategic territory and account plans with clear objectives, actions, and sales targets.
- Provide accurate, weekly sales forecast summary for your territory including a clear indication of potential business both quarterly and beyond.
- Should communicate with the product/ Distribution team for product updates including availability and product positioning.
- Should own up the account receivables
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Should demonstrate agility in learning.
- Strong team player with ability to work independently and take own initiative where appropriate.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, dynamic and challenging environment