Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:5156 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Senior Role - Internal Communication - BPO/ITeS (10-17 yrs)
Job opening for Internal Communication profile in Bangalore location.
Job Description :
- Developing and implementing strategies for communication programs
- Developing systems and research plan to identify communication needs of various employee segments
- Creating and sustaining internal communication media like intranet, newsletter, blogs, chats, town halls, web casts, social media posts, films in order to maintain and enhance company image, employer brand and best in class employer status
- Effectively planning and implementing internal communication and enhance company's communication strategy WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms
- Showcasing internal HR best practices at external forums. Participate in prestigious awards to present and gain wins
- Internal Communication : Develop and implement strategies for communication programs in order to maintain and enhance company image, employer brand and best-in-class employer status.
- Define Service-technology market strategy : Develop systems and research plan to identify communication needs of various employee segments. Benchmark latest communication platforms internationally in order to effectively plan and implement internal communication and enhance company's communication strategy.
- Employee Engagement : Build a strong sphere of influence among employees to communicate effectively. Continuously engages with employee base to deliver messages with appropriate context with effective content and design packaged.
- Executive Relationship : Develop strong relationship with Executive Council, develop communication strategies to assess opportunities for enhancing communication and support members of the board in their communication with external and internal segments.
- Communication Calendar : Develop communications calendars of key messages to ensure consistent, relevant and timely delivery of internal communications material and to avoid message conflicts.
- Internal Media : Leverage various internal communications media like mailers, LED, intranet, newsletter, blogs, chats, town halls, web casts, films, social media, physical spaces to continually communicate with target audience.
- Operations & Execution : Handle operational delivery of communications as needed. Leverage technology and outsourcing in order to increase reach and enhance effectiveness
- Change Management : Act as a consultant to the change, advice on communications plan and roll out communication accordingly; Make strategic communication interventions during the change management process in order to inform, enable and engage the organization.
- Team handling : Ability to manage a team through planning work, assigning responsibilities, supervising output, giving guidance, coaching team members, mentoring and tackling dynamics and issues of a team ensuring team effectiveness.
- Client interaction : Identify opportunities to brand the company in the eyes of the employers; Leverage internal brand with external media to increase "branding" internally and to leverage employer brand externally.
What are we looking for in you?
Educational Requirements (must have) :
Education : Degree in Journalism, English, Media studies. Management studies will be additional advantage.
Experience : Minimum 10-12 years of experience in communications and talent engagement roles.
Domain knowledge :
- Deep knowledge of communication strategy and tools; significant marketing knowledge; high interpersonal skills; expertise in internet and IT technologies for communication; deep knowledge of the company and process / policies.
- Ability to innovate and create outstanding communication material, to think outside the box, high level of selling skill in terms of communication, ability to work with different stake holders.