Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:795 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Role - Industrial Relations & Labour Law - Textiles (10-17 yrs)
Industrial Relations & Labour Law - Textiles
Work Experience: 10 -15 years
- Must have clear VIVA Voce for Labour Welfare from Regional Labour Institute.
- In-depth understanding of labour laws & IR matters
- Able to manage the processes related to compliance by following SOPs, policies, Labour Laws and other regulatory guidelines.
- Hands on experience in Contract Labour Management
- Seasoned IR professional with ability to manage crucial stake-holders like Union Leaders, Community Leaders, Line Managers, Govt Officials
- Must have handled Long term settlements
Skill in core HR - Culture building, Change Management, Employee Engagement
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To lead the Plant IR and personal dept.
- Responsible for Factory IR operations matters
- To ensure statutory compliance as applicable under Labour Laws
- Liaison with regulatory authorities.
- To represent Management in the Conciliation proceedings and adjudication in the Labour Court & Tribunals
- To drive core HR matters like Recruitment, Training, Performance Management and Employee Engagement
- To drive and supporting Health & Safety initiatives at the Plant
- To ensure steady supply of manpower - workmen recruitment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.