HR Consultant at The Search Managers
Views:1299 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Senior Role - HR Consulting - Management Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
People working in HR Consulting/HR Advisory are only eligible for this role.
I am reaching out to check your interest in an assignment i have with my client which is a renowned global north American management consulting firm having multiple advisory practices.
My client is looking to hire competent HR professional with strong experience in managing the HR function of organisation and would be responsible for Talent Acquisition, Comp & Benefits, Talent Management and L&OD.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, rewards.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
Location - Candidate would be deployed at client location headquartered in Nagpur.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.