Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:2590 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Role - HR Business Partner - IT (7-14 yrs)
Xebia is a specialized global IT Consultancy and Services company, with an international network of passionate technologists and software craftsmen. Xebia provides cutting-edge software services & consulting, IT products and learning solutions that make businesses work better, smarter and faster. We explore and create new frontiers in IT. One step ahead of what businesses need, we use the latest technology trends to create solutions that build the future of our clients. We are organized in specialized centres of excellence across our offices are in the Netherlands (HQ), USA, India, France, and UAE. We are like-minded individuals who aim for authority in our services of:
- Digital Strategy
- Full Stack Development
- Robotic Process Automation
- Dev Ops, Big Data and Data Science
- Agile Product Management
- Agile Consulting & Transformations
- Quality and Test Automation
- User Experience Design
- Cloud Infrastructures
- Agile Software Security
- The Sr. HR Business Partner for Xebia is an exciting role that touches all aspects of Human Resources while directly partnering with the business.
- Components of the role include implementing HR programs such as onboarding, performance management, compensation planning, promotions, employee relations and benefits. You will partner with your business clients throughout the planning and execution for these programs, tying them back to the business strategy.
- Your business acumen, interpersonal skills and ability to gather and analyze data will be critical to those partnerships.
- This role works with a business that is scaling and figures out how to make sure the right programs and processes are in place to achieve results through people strategies. These roles are not "maintainers", but rather innovators and builders. Every day, there are exciting challenges that this role will help solve.
Key Responsibilities :
- Align with HR leaders on the development, implementation and evolution of the organizational strategy.
- Influence and coach all levels of the organization on cultivating our culture.
- Consult on compensation, performance management, organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning and talent development.
- Lead annual promotion, performance and compensation programs.
- Investigate employee issues as they arise.
- Coach and develop leaders.
- Assess leadership and employee development training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate.
- Partner with talent acquisition to meet the headcount growth goals for the organization, including interviewing, assessing and onboarding.
- Review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee engagement, performance, retention and employee experience.
- Partner with corporate teams to continuously improve programs such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Minimum 7 years of combined experience in an HR business partner role and a related HR role such as talent management, leadership development, program management, talent acquisition or compensation
- Master's degree from Top B School highly preferred
- Willingness and ability to scale between tactical process management and strategic partnership with leaders
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategy and goals into HR processes and programs that are scalable, simple, employee-friendly and adaptable to unique and changing business needs
- Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization, change thinking or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations without damaging relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively on teams and consult effectively and independently with all levels and functional areas of an organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Ability to craft and analyze data to influence decision-making
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building and rolling out talent development programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.