HR Consultant at The Search Managers
Views:1251 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Senior Role - HR Advisory/HR Consulting - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD/SIBM/XISS/MHROD/NMIMS (7-13 yrs)
Client Management :
- Lead role in execution of client service (Project delivery) with the objective of maximizing shareholder value with guidance from Partners.
Knowledge Management :
- Make a strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, review and continually improve processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge
People Management :
- Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
- Assist in resolving people issues
- Assist in recruiting activities for the Sub Service Line including campus hiring
Provide Thought Leadership to the Service line on core competence area
Networking & Business Development :
- Create and manage good independent relationships with clients
- Increase client base and expand opportunities with existing clients, identify and act on referrals typically in relation to his service line
- Build broad networks within the firm locally and internationally
An MBA in Human Resources / PMIR from a premier institute with 7 - 13 years of experience and a strong academic background.
Previous experience in HR Consulting (Organization & Talent Advisory) with Strong exposure to multiple HR functional areas including Organization Transformation, Organization Structure Design, HR Analytics, HR Digitization, Design of HR systems / processes, Manpower Planning, Career Path Design & Succession Management, Competency Modelling, Pre Merger HR Due diligence, Post Merger HR integration.