Senior Role - Financial Control - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
About the company : One of the leading Real Estate Company
Designation : Financial Controller
Location : Mumbai- Lower Parel
Experience : 8 to 12 years (Candidate having a startup OR multiple sector/Industries experience will be preferred)
Salary: 30-35 Lacs Per Annum
1. Finalisation of Accounts including co-ordination with other departments
2. Overall management of account team
3. Working with Business Heads and Key Management to create and track key business parameters / metrics, such as Cost per unit, profitability, cash flow levels, etc., and map them against industry average, industry best practice, business plan and internal business plan; and report variances on each parameter to Board
4. Monitor Budget and report variances.
5. Manage and work on all banking relationships
6. Ensures that accounting information is always current and up to date and compliance with monthly timetables and deadlines.
7. Preparation and reporting to Board, a periodic MIS for all key metrics as per the Business Plan
8. Ensures income and costs are allocated and tracked at the correct levels e.g. by project, business unit and cost centres and maintains overall data integrity
9. Development and presentation of financial reports and Board Meeting packs in attractive and informative formats.
10. Preparation of cash flow forecasts and management of working capital flow.
Key controls in the organization:
1. Sign off on all payments made by the company (voucher authentication)
2. Daily cash low monitoring of the company's accounts
3. Credit control, including loans and credit to distributors, retailers, suppliers, or any other stakeholders.
4. Availing any loans or credit facilities for the Company
5. Prepare monthly / quarterly / half- yearly or annual reports for the company
6. Set up of MIS system