Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:761 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Role - Finance Transformation (6-10 yrs)
Role description :
The incumbent will work with the Finance Transformation Head and collaborate with the CFOs/finance leadership team of the various companies to design and drive initiatives focused on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function.
- Experience in Finance transformation projects across all the phases - Design, Build, Test and Deploy involving implementation of enabling technology, tools, and software applications.
- Develop and track project plan, ensure timely communication on the progress to the wider project audience.
- Interact with cross-functional stakeholders to analyse and design business processes leveraging technology and industry practices.
- Assist in designing reporting requirements for operational, and business needs. Should be proficient in excel modelling including macros to develop report prototypes.
- Liaison with the IT team (inhouse and outsourced) for implementation of technology initiatives
- Proficient in at-least three of the following areas procure to pay, order to cash, record to report, taxation, budgeting and forecasting
- Drive adoption on the implemented changes.
- 7-8 years' experience in consulting
- Experience in the full project lifecycle from strategy to delivery
- Experience at manager grade or above at a top-tier consulting firm is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Manufacturing background is preferred
- Role will require extensive travelling to the group companies
- Knowledge SAP and other finance technologies (workflows, budgeting tools, reporting and consolidation tools, close cockpits) is essential