Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:9875 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Role - Finance - Risk Control - Bank (10-20 yrs)
Finance - Risk Control
- Looking for professionals in the Core finance domain in the areas of management accounting, financial reporting and accounting controls for a captive arm of a leading foreign bank.
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Com. Chartered Accountant
Years of experience : Minimum 10- 15 Yrs. with team handling experience is must
- Overall responsibility for the Risk and Control function for Finance shared services.
- Designing and implementing the control framework
- Ensuring controls are working Reporting to ICC, management and HO on the controls
- Knowledge of multiple Finance functions in a banking environment. [Finance & Accounts (F&A), Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)]
- Knowledge of Project Management (Business Process Migration & Re engineering) of a Financial Services/Banking MNC or similar industry.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple parties, both onshore and offshore in order to achieve key milestones within stipulated time.
- Risk mapping / Control self-assessment for all the work streams of Finance shared services.
- Identify control gaps and propose solutions and ensure control gaps are adequately addressed
- Implement control testing program
- Identify system/ control deficiencies and propose solution to strengthen the control environment
- Conduct pre-migration risk and control assessment for new migrations.
- Having experience in developing and delivering presentations to senior management.
Apply in with your resume mentioning the below details :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.