Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:2285 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Role - Finance & Accounts - BPO/ITeS (16-30 yrs)
Job opening For FNA-Operations Bangalore for one of the reputed organization
Location is Bangalore
Good exp in all three towers operations, Transition, team management, stakeholder management.
Delivery Management :
1. Benchmark practices with the best
2. Create global CoEs
3. Management of long-term functional objectives
4. Resource prioritisation
People Management :
1. Role model excellence
2. Build capabilities based on long-term objectives
3. Manage talent, plan succession and develop potential
4. Identify and develop career paths to build talent
5. Build a continuous learning culture
Stakeholder Management :
1. Influence & build long-term relationships
2. Identify, design and implement sustainable solutions
1. Drive a compelling medium to long term vision
2. Anticipate/plan opportunities and challenges
Change Management :
1. Provide inputs on change triggers
2. Communicate and drive buy-in for change
3. Eliminate obstacles
Organisational Perspective :
1. Lead organisational projects
2. Safeguard/drive credibility and reputation
- Own and deliver finance migration targets for the global finance COE.
- Lead workforce of team members across R2R, O2C and P2P.
- Work with the Business Transformation team in scoping activities for the finance migrations.
- Stabilise successful migration and improve process efficiencies.
- Ensure adherence to the agreed SLA with the internal stakeholders for all finance operations.
- Review complex management accounts as agreed with the internal stakeholders.
- Build, develop and retain capabilities within the team to achieve the stated goals.
- Provide timely, accurate and compliant record to report services including statutory reporting in accordance with local IFRS principles.
- Ensure service level agreements and performance targets related to the R2R (record to report) processes are met.
- Produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for internal & external customers
- Accountable for all P2P work streams.
- Supervising timely payments without service impact to vendors.
- Providing meaningful, concise and clear analysis on P2P operations / SLA / deliverables to stakeholders
- Strong background in O2C operations with strong experience in process re-engineering, change management and Systems transformation and consolidation.
- Day to day interaction with DRs to provide advice on exceptions
- Weekly interactions with DRs to review BAU
- Monthly interactions with all team members to review BAU
- Day to Day interaction with reporting authority for strategic direction and to provide update on progress
- Fortnightly interaction with the CEO for updates on projects and objectives
- Regular interaction with stakeholders to obtain feedback and consult / update on changes if any.
- Participate and proactively contribute to general management activities of JLTI as a member of the Senior Management Team
Person Specifications :
- 16 - 25 years of experience in finance and accounting functions.
Good experience in leading a team of at least 100-300 team members.
- Worked in off shoring and managed F&A transitions along with hands - on experience in Solutioning, transition and delivery management.
- Knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP &/ or HK GAAP
Skills & Abilities :
- Very strong accounting concepts
- Ability to lead and motivate large teams
- Communication and presentation Skills
- Ability to influence
- Attention to details (at a supervisory level where the person has an eye for detail and can get into details as and when required)
- Must be able to multi task
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.