Research Associate at Bay Steeds Associates
Views:353 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Role - Enterprise Sales - EdTech Firm (7-15 yrs)
Job Opportunity with an EdTech Company for multiple locations - Gurgaon/ Bangalore/ Mumbai.
He/ She will be responsible to drive new customer acquisition in the learning & development space in India. Candidate will be responsible to drive the business plan, engagement strategy, pipeline and revenue streams.
Main Responsibilities :
- Develop and strategize individual annual sales plan and quarterly execution plan
- Revenue generation through increased adoption of programs across corporates and mid- sized enterprises
- Identify pipelines, opportunities, lead the engagement, solutions, and close deals
- Consultative selling and strong account management capabilities
- Coordinate with all stakeholders (solutions, delivery, operations, academic ops, technology) to ensure timely and high quality proposal submission
- Strategize recurring deals and multi-year contracts with existing clients
- Leading existing program fulfilment working closely with delivery, operations, academic ops and other service organizations.
- Identify, engage, develop, direct and manage channels and partners network
- Monitor customer, partners and competitor activity and provide feedback to Sales leadership and other company functions
- Contribute towards various marketing initiatives, branding, events, content development, etc.
- Manage multiple priorities, engagements, interactions, and client relationships at any given time
- Ensure invoicing and collection cycles are met based on customer contracts and SLAs
- Involve junior members of the team in the above activities wherever needed
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- BTech is required, MBA is preferred
- Experience in Sales, preferably in Consulting / Education/ IT Services / Tech Start-up
- Prior experience in selling to C-level suite, L&D, technical heads, functional owners
- Proven track record in developing new business and managing sales cycles, from lead generation to commissioning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.