Consultant at Peepal Consulting
Views:645 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Senior Role - Economic Advisory - Big4 (3-13 yrs)
For EY GDS
- Manage and work on multiple engagements involving Economic Impact assessments, econometric modelling/analysis, Macro economic research, sector Research etc, taking a prominent role in understanding clients' needs, conducting studies and reporting results Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed.
- Develop models to forecast and/or impact study using wide range of techniques including (but not limited to) CBA Analysis, I/O Modelling, CGE Modelling, and other techniques from the financial engineering or decision sciences literature
- Manage a team of 3-5 professionals and supervise, develop and mentor professionals at Staff and Senior level
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with EY offices globally
- Direct the progress of engagement work, inform supervisors of the engagement status and manage staff performance.
- Experience in Economic policy and/or regulatory economics or applying economic theory to the development and evaluation of public and regulatory policy
- A solid understanding of the principles of econometrics and machine learning and using at least one statistical software package (Eg: Python or R), Visualization tools (Power-BI/Tableau), Alteryx, etc
- Macro research and review of economic scenarios (under IFRS9) or experience in one of our target sectors (P&U, telecom, healthcare, ESG)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.