HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:283 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Role - Documentation Negotiator - Investment Bank (10-15 yrs)
Senior Role - Documentation Negotiator - Investment Bank
Job Opportunity with Leading Investment Bank
Need : 10 + Years
Location : Mumbai
- Draft, negotiate and execute (including amendments) master derivatives agreements, including but not limited to ISDA, VM CSA, IM CSA, equity swaps /options and prime brokerage related documentation.
- Review and analyze constitutional documents of the client, to establish their capacity and authority capabilities for entering derivative transactions with Company.
- Review and analyze capacity and authority legal opinion from external counsel and highlight issues to Risk and Legal for approvals where applicable.
- Work closely with Company's internal stakeholders, to obtain approvals on deviated terms identified in negotiable agreements, with clear implication on deviated terms to enable internal stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- Handle business unit's queries on the terms of documentation ISD handles.
- Participate in globally or locally led projects related to documentation requirements.
- Undertake tasks directly related to the coordination and lifecycle management of the clients' agreements and act as the primary point of contact for the clients for all tasks.
- Responsible for administering and facilitating the agreement execution process; maintain and update clients' contract database/systems; attend to day-to-day coordination among internal procurement and legal teams with respect to such contracts; and perform due diligence to ensure contract terms and conditions as well as information of the parties is reflected in the client's contract database/systems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.