Talent Partner at Randstad
Views:725 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Senior Role - Digital Transformation - Retail/Grocery (12-20 yrs)
Digital Transformation (Retail/Grocery)
Location - Bangalore/Mumbai
Role Description and Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible to drive growth for company in the Grocery/Mass Merchandise industry sub-segments of Retail, specifically building capabilities focused on Grocery industry sub-segment (like demand planning, assortment/space/price optimization, dynamic pricing, omni-commerce, last mile delivery, sustainability, etc.)
- As an industry leader and a subject matter expert on the ERP product suite (preferably SAP), collaborate with partners (both internal and external) to co-innovate and co-develop solution designs and accelerators which solve industry problems and build upon companies extensive service offerings.
- He/She/They will advise clients in their design and implementation of market-leading packaged solutions for Grocery/Retail (SAP, Blue Yonder, Salesforce, Oracle, Manhattan, etc). Engage with clients in understanding their requirements, scoping and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and develop a roadmap to meet their goals. Leverage business knowledge & packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate technology into the clients' business environment to achieve client expected business benefits.
- He/She/They will identify strategic capabilities needed to create and sustain one or more sources of competitive advantage. These capabilities may come in the form of process, information technology, organization enablement, or knowledge.
- He/She/They shall work in their area of expertise and drive revenue growth contribution to the Industry/Group Market Strategy, support capability sales at target accounts and deliver on projects as the Executive Vision-maker, Solution Designer and Subject Matter Specialist delivering the design.
- The role will drive industry thought leadership, knowledge development and dissemination while anchoring cross-pollination of assets, best practices, and cross-geography collaboration. Drive ecosystem development externally (Alliances, Joint Solutioning, New Account Openings) and internally through go to market training and development.
- He/She/They are responsible for Driving Sales, Solutioning and Client Relationships especially in the areas of Account Development, Solutioning, and CXO Relationships, and liaise with Marketing as Advisor, Events, Social and Web PR and Accounts Marketing.
Technical Competencies :
- Deep understanding and experience of more than 20 years in Industry, specifically in the
Grocery/Retail Sector. Demonstrates intimate knowledge of industry pain points and problems
impacting the industry.
- Demonstrates knowledge of ERP/Packaged solutions, emphasizing intimate understanding of key business modules. Must have implementation experience of the leading packages for Retail/Grocery clients (SAP, Blue Yonder, Oracle, Manhattan, Salesforce)
- Broad and global experience in core Retail functions like, Merchandise/Assortment Planning, Supply Chain Execution, Store Operations, Omnichannel Commerce, Fulfilment Optimization, Last Mile Delivery, Industry 4.0 etc.
- Exposure to Omni-Channel Commerce, Agile Supply Chain, Circular Supply Chain and Sustainability practices is an added advantage
- The individual is expected to leverage Cloud, Data Analytics, AI/ML for building innovative retail use cases and solving industry challenges
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.