Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:9358 Applications:1229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Senior Role - Digital Consulting - IT (7-14 yrs)
Unique opportunity to:
Be influential in the digital age
You will engage ASX company leaders on their digital world aspiration by helping them shape strategic, visionary digital transformation strategies. Find yourself at the intersection of business strategy and technology, reimagining the customer experience, building innovative digital organisations or advising on the next generation of IT platforms.
Technology Advantage Practice profile :
BCG's Technology Advantage practice delivers IT advisory and transformation services with a clear focus on business value and strategy. Our IT core topics are organized around five critical areas: Digital Transformation and IT Strategy, Big Data & Advanced Analytics, Software & Agile, Transformation of the Tech Function and Technology Capability Build. Our clients are senior business and IT executives who value BCG's independent and impact-oriented approach.
Your role :
We are looking for Consultants with significant and deep experience in technology. This is an unparalleled opportunity to leverage technology as a competitive advantage and solve strategic business problems.
General requirements :
- 7+ years' experience in professional industry (IT companies, digital start-ups, IT consulting, software and/or online service provider) in the role of product manager, product development, product marketing or lead architect/designer
- Experience developing digital strategies, digital operating models and using digital disciplines to define new business models
- Solid understanding and implementation experience in upcoming digital trends, especially social media, collaboration and mobile
- Has influenced user experience using digital channels in an omni-channel fashion integrating all digital touch-points
- Experience addressing business challenges with technology solutions (consulting experience is a plus)
- Experience identifying value creation opportunities and exposure to IT diagnostics
- An ability to frame strategic challenges from a technology perspective
- A solid technical foundation and understanding of enterprise architecture principles
- Experience implementing Big Data discipline, Agile Methodology or Internet of Things.
- Strong academic performance (top 10% of your class)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- We are looking for people who are: Analytical and structured Able to work creatively in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Able to build empathy within BCG and earn the trust of the clients
- Highly professional and rigorous
- Able to think strategically from end-to-end
- Business smart
- Willing to travel extensively and work on client sites