Senior Role - Digital Alliances - BFS (2-11 yrs)
1. Identifying Potential Partnerships
2. Responsible for building strategic alliances with leading service providers in different industry verticals
3. Conducting Opportunity Mapping for Digital Products
4. Build and execute strategic partnership plan by identifying right partners, generating pipeline of prospects and closing deals through adequate Product marketing and business development initiatives
5. Onboarding, Activating & Scaling the Partnership
6. Owning & managing B2B relationships
7. Driving P&L profitability for every B2B Client
8. Achieving financial & business objectives like Revenue generation, Portfolio Health etc.
9. Designing & implementing sales and product initiatives to meet objectives
10. Effectively micro implementing overall business strategies to suit channel dynamics
11. Studying competitor activities & formulating strategies to garner greater market share
12. Driving SLA adherence with internal teams and ensure continuous process efficiency
13. Managing channel grievances & customer related issues
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.