Senior Recruiter at Impact Management
Views:56 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Role - Database Architecture - Software Development (12-16 yrs)
Job specifications :
- Establish long-term architecture vision for the product line considering end user scenarios, functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Technology selection, Architecture, design & Development of hot-warm-cold data stores and optimization of the same for scale and performance for Time series Clinical Care Data.
- Accountable for architecture spikes, epics and features including - Definition of ready-
- Owns technical design review rigor for the product line, ensure design quality and integrity
- Evangelize architecture and design with leadership and scrum teams. Collaborate with scrum teams to ensure implementation is as expected.
- Establish process and metrics to measure software quality
- Implement critical components or logic for the product
- With a platform mindset, ensure the design and implementation results in a reusable software asset, aligned to the big picture
- Coach and mentor scrum team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in - STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 12 years of professional experience in software development
- A minimum of 8 years of hands on experience in Designing, maintaining & development of Database solutions.
- Experience as Data base Architect / DBA or System Architect or Solution Architect for product line
- Experience with Time-Series Databases like Cassandra, TSDB, Scylla, query and performance optimization and database design
- Exposure to Designing, Developing large scale distributed database solutions.
- Exposure to tuning, debugging and maintaining performant databases.
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise.
- Experience in Cloud / Fog computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) & Enterprise Architectures.