Consultant Leadership Recruiter at Productiva Group
Views:147 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Role - Customer Success - Engineering Team - IT (15-20 yrs)
Customer Success Engineering
Job Description :
- Work with client engagement teams and customers to ensure a successful deployment.
- Run infosec (information security) approval processes for the platforms to be certified by clients security teams.
- Partner internally with our tech team to optimize customer implementations and resolve technical challenges
- Provide required data analytics support to address any gaps from out-of-box product implementation in order to meet customer requirements
- Customize the last mile deployments, including 3rd party tool integrations, client-specific deployment configurations and any additional development necessary
- Ensure continued smooth operations of all deployed platforms across clients
- Upgrade all platforms across all clients in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the customer success teams to add value to all phases of the customer journey, including onboarding, 30-60-90 day success metrics, quarterly business reviews and executive business reviews
The Role :
- Platform deployments and customizations at clients.
- Support for on-going operation of the platform at clients.
- Solutioning for pre-sales.
- Influence product roadmaps by relaying feedback from experiences deploying platforms at clients.