HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:1080 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Senior Role - Correspondent Banking Transaction Monitoring (10-18 yrs)
Correspondent Banking Transaction Monitoring
We have a job opportunity with our client(Permanent position) for Noida location.
What will you be doing?
- The role holder will provide clear direction through the setting of clear objectives, key deliverables and KPIs
- The role holder will oversee business performance across Control, SLA and Cost and develop KPI reporting to enable this presenting to operations and 2LOD stakeholders regularly.
- The role holder will be responsible for leading the colleague approach of the department - recruitment, training, personal development, engagement of staff
- The role holder will be responsible for the performance management approach of the department
- The role holder will agree challenging performance and development objectives for the team providing regular feedback, coaching and training to ensure their maximum potential is achieved.
What we're looking for:
- Experience of leading and influencing team managers within a fast paced and regulated environment.
- Strong experience of managing senior stakeholder relationships across BU's and second line of defence.
- Ability to manage and accurately report KPIs, SLAs, quality and performance across the business area.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Ability to create and embed a positive culture and working environment.
- Knowledge of Correspondent Banking payment networks and the associated regulatory requirements and risks.
New Avenues Consulting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.