Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:2036 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Role - Corporate Law - Manufacturing - CS (12-15 yrs)
Exp: 12 - 15 years
Talents from Manufacturing Only (listed firms)
- Advising on corporate legal and compliance matters. Independent in charge of the Secretarial, Corporate Legal and Compliance function, Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and settling legal and transactional documents & agreements; Preparing Contracts / Agreements. Preparing Manuals / Policy Documents as may be required.
- Coordinate with outside Counsel in case any matters are referred to them. Managing Corporate Law, Secretarial, Corporate Governance & Compliance activities. Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as adherence to internal group policies and procedures.
- Undertake research activities to provide inputs on legal matters.
- Develop effective relationship and engagement with internal stakeholders international stakeholders, clients including international clients, business associates and other functional groups.
- Visit to competent Authorities for filings, documentations, follow up and keeping the record of the same.
- Should have good experience and be able to independently manage legal department.
- Experience in handling arbitration and litigation matters and good experience in handling matters before statutory authorities like ROC, Regional director and NCLT etc.
- Proactive approach and good analytical skills.
- Persuading and influencing, presenting and communication skills, coping with pressures and setbacks, delivering results and meeting business expectations, Leading and supervising.
- Understanding of Indian business environment specific to the industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.