Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:926 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Role - Corporate Law - Manufacturing - CS (12-15 yrs)
Exp: 12 - 15 years
Talents from Manufacturing Only (listed firms)
- Advising on corporate legal and compliance matters. Independent in charge of the Secretarial, Corporate Legal and Compliance function, Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and settling legal and transactional documents & agreements; Preparing Contracts / Agreements. Preparing Manuals / Policy Documents as may be required.
- Coordinate with outside Counsel in case any matters are referred to them. Managing Corporate Law, Secretarial, Corporate Governance & Compliance activities. Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as adherence to internal group policies and procedures.
- Undertake research activities to provide inputs on legal matters.
- Develop effective relationship and engagement with internal stakeholders international stakeholders, clients including international clients, business associates and other functional groups.
- Visit to competent Authorities for filings, documentations, follow up and keeping the record of the same.
- Should have good experience and be able to independently manage legal department.
- Experience in handling arbitration and litigation matters and good experience in handling matters before statutory authorities like ROC, Regional director and NCLT etc.
- Proactive approach and good analytical skills.
- Persuading and influencing, presenting and communication skills, coping with pressures and setbacks, delivering results and meeting business expectations, Leading and supervising.
- Understanding of Indian business environment specific to the industry