Director at Hashtag HR
Views:1526 Applications:496 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Senior Role - Corporate Finance - Defence (10-17 yrs)
Objectives of this Role
- Analyse organic and inorganic investment opportunities.
- Preparation of feasibility studies on new projects by calculating profitability statements, Balance sheets, Cash flow statements, NPV, IRR and evaluating about the feasibility of the project for the company.
- Thorough validation of business assumptions and risk factors
- Finalising valuation /pricing strategies and presenting the analysis to Board/top management for approval
- Support the promoters/top management in negotiation strategies
- Carry out due diligence as required
- Support in finalising agreements and transaction consummation, ensuring compliance with RBI, FEMA and other regulatory requirements
- To look for an innovative way to fund project and working capital needs.
- Continuous monitoring of cash flow and managing day today surplus and deficit. To strategize the fund planning of group.
- To meet the budgeted funds requirements of entire group.
- Interact with the bankers and financial institutions and ensure that the company's interests are protected.
- Responsible for Finance functions, including MIS, Budgetary Functions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Should have 10 plus years of relevant experience
- Ideally from heavy engineering/ auto background/ consulting background
- Fund raising experience
- MBA finance or CA