Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:2611 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Role - Content & Social Marketing - Retail (9-11 yrs)
Experience strategy and planning
Know the customer
- Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights
- Own performance metrices for category experience : Co-own sell-side experience metrics, develop new experience models, understand where opportunities are and work with Tech/Product create viable search/search reco constructs to service them.
Know the fashion market and trend forecasts -
- Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on selection, gaps, size, internal capabilities, etc. Optimise for monthly content and trend planning.
Know the competition:
- Understand on-line and off-line players. Ensure Company experience and trendy selection stays relevant and well ahead of competition
Influence the leadership:
- Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
Trend Ecosystem + Seller/Brand Management
- Explore and develop deep and long standing relationship with influencer ecosystem partners such as - Brands/ fashion experts/ bloggers/ Magazines/TV/Movie Production houses/photoshoot partners/Curators - to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical.
- Co-own trendy selection with categories streamline experience and visibility across touchpoints for engagement and conversions.
- Ensure high-share of mind from the seller and the brand for Trend Opt-ins. Build deep ties.
- Make sellers partners in driving disruptive changes for the category
- Influence the strategy for the brand in the category
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market - short term and long term trends
- Have an in depth knowledge of competition and vendors and ability to influence the market
- Develop and implement industry best practices. move the industry with you!
Scale Platform Experience
- Build content pipeline with partners for imagery, shoots and fashion feeds. Own cost improvement and overall content portfolio management.
- Scale and build strategic content marketing partnerships in the ecosystem.
- Manage in store promotions along with brands - make brands partners in customer communication
- Make company the fashion destination of choice for the customers through the best online shopping experience to discover largest and trendy assortment of products.
- Own experience for category specific events and campaigns innovate and execute high engagement topical events
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.