Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:2354 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Senior Role - Compensation & Benefits - IT Services (8-20 yrs)
- Applicants will be responsible for executive compensation design including cash compensation and stock incentives, to ensure alignment of Leadership Compensation to Company objectives and greater Shareholder value.
- Will be responsible for overall design and ongoing administration of Equity/Stock Incentive Plans across company and its Group Companies.
- Looking out for someone who can manage all aspects of Executive Compensation programs like annual budgeting, program design, roll out & ongoing administration and reporting.
- Applicants should create and manage all policies and compliance/governance with respect to Executive Compensation and preparation of material for the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Board, including market benchmark, policies, executive compensation design alternatives, cost impact, analysis/reports.
- Applicants will be responsible for all change management, developing communication material with respect to Executive Compensation to enable clear understanding, Continuous improvement & design of world class processes for Executive reward programs.
- Applicants will be effectively involved in Partnering with cross function team of Finance, Company Secretary, Legal etc for necessary reporting and other public filings.
- Applicants should have minimum 8 - 10 years of experience in core compensation and benefit areas of organization(s) with multi-country operations (or) consulting experience in total rewards.
- Looking out for candidates with Strong knowledge in Executive Compensation market and trends, with also strong understanding of Stock Incentive plan/Equity.
- Should have strong analytical ability with expertise in long term incentive plan design and analysis.
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills, with proven experience of working with multiple stakeholders including at executive leadership levels.
Interested applicants located anywhere in India can apply or call Sneha at 8310560030.