Senior Role - Compensation & Benefits - BFSI/IT/ITeS (14-18 yrs)
The role is with an MNC operating in financial services domain.
Hiring for an experienced C&B Senior professional with experience of a demonstrated history of working in the financial services (preferably having worked in FinTech, IT, ITES) industry. Skilled in Compensation Management, Human Resources, Job Evaluation, and HR Transformation.
Total Compensation & Benefits at strategic, planning, designing and execution level. Budgeting of Compensation Spends. Long Term Incentives, Policies, Payroll administration, Management Information, Compliance & Audits, Re-engineering of HR processes
- Driving key country pay and benefits initiatives in partnership with US functional leadership
- Building and resourcing a team capable of delivering to functional objectives
- Delivering consulting to client business groups using C&B concepts, programs and market practices
- Establishing and managing pay strategies in close partnership with client business groups; ensuring compensation actions are aligned to business decision & competitive practices
- Responsible for competitive/market analysis & recommendations, costing/funding of plans and establishing compensation related guidelines
- Formulation of compensation strategy, Design and Deployment of Compensation & Benefits Models & Programs (Bonus/Incentives, Annual Merit Increment, Promotions, salary ranges)
- Training HR Business Partners on C&B interventions and policies
- Conducting HR due diligence
- Planning effective Employee Communication specifically experienced in Matrix and rapidly changing environments.
- Required to work in afternoon shift.