Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:625 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Role - Company Secretary - Bank (22-30 yrs)
Client is a well-known pvt sector Bank listed on NSE & BSE
Role Specs: [Generic]
The candidate will be responsible for all the Secretarial matters of the organisation
- To oversee Secretarial Compliances of the Bank.
- To oversee preparation of all the requisite periodical returns, disclosures, undertakings, preparation of policies, etc. in accordance with Companies Act & other regulatory bodies.
- Assist in preparing the requisite policies as per the Companies Act.
- Ensure compliance with Listing agreement, RBI, Companies Act
- Coordination in preparation of Annual report
- Conduct the meetings of the Board as per schedule.
Note: This is going to be a pure secretarial role.
- Must have strong expertise in Secretarial role with a Bank / NBFC
- Must have been in a senior leadership role handling a team.
- Must be articulate, have strong interpersonal skills and domain knowledge.
IMP: Must have min 22 + yrs work experience with a Bank / NBFC in 47-55 yrs age group.
Non Bank / NBFC candidates won't be considered.