Recruitment Lead at Menteechain
Views:121 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Role - Charted Accountant (2-5 yrs)
Urgently hiring Audit& Tax Senior
Experience 2-5 years post qualification
Qualification: CA with B.com
This position directly reports to the Partner's of the firm.
- He/She will be a key member of the audit team, working closely to plan and execute engagements.
- The role will be responsible for conducting Statutory Audits (Co's. Act, LLP Act.,) Internal Audits and Tax Audits for clients in various industries in India. The candidate is expected to take leadership and drive the audits to completion.
- This includes coordination of the Audit Kick-off meetings, continuous follow up with client staff to conclude on audit observations, preparing draft reports and Audit Wrap-up meetings. The candidate will be expected to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and provide exceptional support to the audit process
- The candidate will also be responsible for preparing tax returns for clients and ensuring compliance with Indian tax laws and regulations.
Qualifications & Requirement Qualifications:
- Chartered Accountant with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years of experience in Audit and Taxation in India
- Strong understanding of Indian Accounting Standards, Auditing Standards and Direct Tax laws and regulations
- Experience with accounting software and financial analysis tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask