consultant at birchtree consulting
Views:777 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Role - Center of Excellence - Retail/Telecom Process (13-25 yrs)
Responsibility of the CoE:-
The CoE team undertakes the responsibility of Coaching and is involved with many of the activities of Continuous Improvement:
- The CoE team works with other functional teams to map existing processes and to identify potential techniques (practices, strategies, principles) that they can help functional teams to improve the way that they work, enabling process improvement.
Best Practice Sharing techniques:
- The CoE team will help functions to share techniques that they find effective with one another.
- Helping to build a learning organization is the primary objective for the CoE team. Thus, the CoE team will scan the business environment to assess the organization's position versus competition and benchmark for best in class global practices.
- The CoE team works with functions to document/capture viable techniques so as to build organizational memory around functional processes and strategies, building the organizational knowledge base.
- The primary mission for the CoE team is to support individual and team learning, while driving the agenda of continuous improvement
- The CoE team will initiate, or at least support the initiation of, one or more communities of practice (CoP) to facilitate improvement projects - depending on the methodology used - Juran, TQM, MBNQA, Deming - these may be kaizens or CFTs or PITs.
- The CoE team collects and tracks a collection of metrics to help assess the effectiveness and efficiencies of the processes, partnering with the functional teams to build a business case for organization's investment in said processes.
Enabling Continuous Improvement
- The CoE team reviews and analyses data from VOC, VOP, VOE thoroughly to find the areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
- The CoE team develops the Quality tool-box which is layered to meet the needs of the different levels of the leadership structure, enabling a build-up in the usage of the quality tools.
- The CoE team provides training to functional teams as required, to use the Quality tool-box.
- The CoE teams assess the performance of the organization in meeting customer needs by conducting product, process and service quality audits. The scores/outcomes are collated, compiled and shared with Function Heads for inputs into their Continuous Improvement Plans and annual goals & objectives.
- The Functions are reviewed monthly for progress.
- The CoE team develops and monitors corrective measures and makes documentation of internal audits and quality assurance activities
- Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Process Model
- The CoE team is responsible for envisioning, communicating, and evolving an organization's enterprise architecture. The enterprise architecture addresses key enterprise aspects - including organizational structure, business processes and strategies, value streams, data and information, and supporting technologies and how they fit together and are expected to evolve over time.
- The enterprise process model illustrates the organization's value chains, including each core process component, the interaction between value chains, and key measures of success. It enables Function Heads to manage more effectively and shows every department / process / function how they contribute to organizational success.
Customer Service Management
- Customer Relationship Management
1. Communicating with inquiring customers, answering support and service questions, troubleshooting, following up on cases, asking for feedback, and keeping track of all necessary documentation related to customer interactions.
2. Measuring and reporting to other stakeholders regarding the efforts and successes of the customer service department
- Providing insights from customer data to Business for improvement actions
Online Reputation Management:
1. Establish policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on the organization by reaching out to dissatisfied customers and collaborating with Functions to resolve issues
2. Providing insights from customer data to Business for improvement actions
Contact Centre - Customer Service:
- Ensuring the right number of properly skilled people and supporting resources in place at the right time to handle an accurately forecasted workload, at service level and with quality.
- Ensure seamless communication w.r.t IRROPs with the goal of ZERO customers reporting to the airport