Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:5299 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Role - Cash Management Operations - BFSI (5-15 yrs)
Cash Management Operations
- We are looking for smart, self-driven, high energy professionals with intellectual curiosity and expertise in Cash Management Operations team at various levels with our leading banking client.
- We are having opportunities for mid to senior level management with an in-depth expertise in following mentioned processes.
UNIT : Cash Management Services / Operations
Required skills :
- Banking experience
- Well versed with RBI norms & regulations
- Expert in managing a large size team
Clearing Operations :
- Must have sound knowledge of Basics of Negotiable Instrument Act
- Must have sound knowledge of CTS/ MICR clearing / Procedural Guidelines of CTS & MICR.
- The candidate should have process oriented approach and must have track record of implementing new processes.
- Must have handled high volumes in Inward and Outward clearing.
Collection Operations :
- Handling the entire CMS collection unit.
- Managing a large size team.
- Monitoring of Deposits and Returns in various collection centers for cash management.
- Coordinating with Correspondent Banks and Channel Coordinators.
- Monitoring of Vendors handling Sorting, endorsement & Dispatching of Checks for clearing/collection.
Payment Operations :
- Leading payments team including RTGS inward, RTGS outward, NEFT inward & outward, NACH, ECS, ABPS.
- Responsible for customer query handling and adherence to timelines. And well versed with RBI regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for new client on boarding of payment process.
- Responsible for handling new system requirements and UAT signoffs.
For more details and information mail your queries along with your updated resume
Team People Tree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.