Recruiter at Datawise Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:972 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Role - Call Center Management/Contact Center (10-15 yrs)
Senior Role - Call Center Management/Contact Center- Female only
- Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards.
- Analyzes operational processes, establishes escalation procedures and oversees training needs assessments to identify opportunities for service delivery improvements.
- Responsible for employee staffing and ensuring program training, including product knowledge, proper language/communication training and support of overall service requirements.
- Duties may also include contract negotiations, customer account relationship management and financial results (contact center profit and loss responsibility).
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operations of the function
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Provides direct supervision to professional individual contributors and/or skilled, support individual contributors (e.g., support personnel). Acts as advisor to unit or sub-units and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for NPS (Net promoter score) for all the channels
- Sales per agent
- Active waiting calls
- Longest call hold
- Peak hour traffic
- Revenue per successful call
- Call Center Status Metric
- Call abandonment
- Average handle time
- Cost per call
- Customer satisfaction
- After call work time
- Cost per contact