Senior Relationship Manager - Leadership Hiring at Laksh Human Resource India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3696 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Senior Role - Business Transformation/HR Transformation - Big4 (10-15 yrs)
The person will be responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across multiple service areas of Talent. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, DESIGN THINKING and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
- Provide strong project management skills, expertise in quality management and ability to make major changes in organization.
- To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system and assist in the development and implementation of a - best-in-class- continuous improvement strategy.
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls.
- Work in coordination with the Talent Centers of Excellence, Talent Technology, ITS, as well as a variety of other stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of the impact of technological solutions and how digital strategy and solutions fit into an organization's holistic customer experience; ability to see the - bigger picture-, and execute accordingly.
Required Skills -
- Experience in developing all aspects of Digital Transformation including market analysis, requirements gathering, strategy, business case, target operating model and high-level design, across a broad range of industries.
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping.
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/- WorkOut- sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping).
A completer-finisher- taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.