AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:4641 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Role - Business Excellence - BB/MBB Certified - Telecom Domain (13-19 yrs)
Looking for BB or a MBB Certified leader with exceptional expertise in handling telecom domain / industry process excellence portfolio.
HE / SHE is expected to have a complete understanding of Telecom domain Back/middle/front office operations in an outsourced business model, should have done good number transformation, re-engineering and process improvement projects.
Core Activities Expected :
- Participating and Leading organization wide improvement initiatives directed towards capability enhancement of associates
- Coordinating with Delivery Managers, Customer Leads, Project Managers and other stakeholders and identifying the process improvement opportunities
- Creation, review and updation of training materials intended for capability enhancement of associates
- Organizing Lean and Six Sigma based training programs involving multiple stakeholders
- Ensuring selection of process improvement projects
- Training Six Sigma Green Belts, Black belts, Lean trainees ensuring their capability enhancement
- Helping and mentoring Lean and Six Sigma trainees in closing their projects and ensuring organizational benefit
- Coordinating with different stakeholders and ensuring logistics for different capability enhancement programs
- Consulting/ helping client organization in strategy development for process excellence, execution of projects and capability build up exercise
- Program management of high impact organization wide program aligned to Telecom operations.
Certification : Six Sigma MBB or Black Belt Certified.
Educational Qualification : Graduate/ BE/ BTech/ MBA
Core Skills :
- Excellent People Management skill
- Technical Lean and Six Sigma knowledge
- Good training skill
- Good communication/ presentation skill
- hands on experience working for Telecom Major clients for process improvement projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.