Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:2547 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Senior Role - Business Development - Institutional/SME Segment - Ratings Business (12-20 yrs)
- Handle the sales responsibility in the defined territories/ regions/ client segments (North).
- Meeting key decision makers and interacting with Senior Management (Large Corporates - CFO, Head Departments (Purchase/Dealers/Finance)
- Explore new sectors entrance through their business value chain understanding and fitment of our products
- Leads complex negotiations of commercial and contractual deals for new sales opportunities to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Solution oriented approach and able to gauge client business model, understand any gaps and accordingly offer solutions that bridge the gap and address key challenges
- Identifies problems in revenue generation or sales processes. Resolves issues using precedent, expertise, and judgment.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention andshould be able to network with the industry and be able to close deals with decision makers at client's side.
- Liaison with analytical team especially during creation of customized offerings for clients
- 40+ meetings in a month
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (letter writing/proposal making skills)
- Ability to influencing senior stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of the sales process.
- Ability to win trust of customers, ability to negotiate and close complex deals
- Experience in Sales function andmanaging a team
- Graduate with professional qualification such as CA/MBA/CFA (12+ years)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.