Talent Scout1 at Winfort Services
Views:682 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Role - Actuary - Insurance (11-15 yrs)
EXP: 11 - 15 Years
A leading Insurance organisation is looking for candidates who have completed atleast 6 papers of Actuary.
The Job Responsibilities include :
To support the delivery of the following objectives :
- External and Internal Reporting
- Timely and accurate analysis of actuarial balances on existing business for Regulatory Reporting, IFRS, EV and VNB;
- Timely and accurate analysis of business and capital plans;
- Explanation of variance between reported results and previous plans;
- Liaison with Financial Controllers to ensure suitable and consistent reserving and accounting practices;
- Assistance to the Chief Actuary and senior management team in the continuous monitoring of the adequacy of capital resources, and analysis of the solvency balance sheet as well as new business premium rates and propositions;
- Interpretation/analysis of experience studies and the determination of best estimate assumptions and provisions for adverse deviation (PADs) where applicable for reserving;
- Error free, clear communication of results via reporting templates, memos, reports or presentations
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Position :
- Error free preparation of financial reports to required timescales and relevant actuarial standards;
- Execution of second-line data validation and completeness checks to required actuarial and audit standards.
- Contributing towards good team morale and positive team engagement and professional development.
- Ensuring excellent communication between team and stakeholders based in different geographical locations.
- Taking demonstrable ownership of work; clearly flagging any issues and goal delivery concerns to senor leadership team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.