HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:189 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Risk Role - Broking/Financial Services (7-10 yrs)
Years of experience required: 7+ yrs
- Leading the team of Broking Risk Management at Corporate Office.
- Develop policy framework, processes & systems for effective risk management of the broking business.
- Development of score cards, metrics & dashboards to understand portfolio behavior.
- Responsible for Product Profiling, Client Profiling, Periodic Flushing.
- Monitoring and optimizing Margin utilization.
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring & analyzing portfolio risk.
- Regular reporting of MIS to senior management.
- Supervising and mentoring the risk team to ensure efficient implementation of processes.
- Liasoning with the software vendor for changes / enhancements in the risk management system.
- Liasoning with the business for understanding the business requirements & recommending changes in policies and processes to support the business.
- Resolving all audit related queries for the department.
Specialized job competencies:
- Ensuring all compliance requirements from the risk perspective like temporary funding, dealer codes etc, are reported to concerned entities.
- Ensuring the compliance requirements from risk perspective.
- Product Profiling, Client Profiling, Margin Monitoring & Flushing.
Graduate / Post Graduate with relevant experience in Risk Management from Broking Companies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Practical knowledge of capital markets.
- Knowledge about overall industry & future potential & trends.
- Understanding of various products & market segments.
- In depth understanding of the role of risk as a function in capital markets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.