Director at Career Squad HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:193 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Risk Analyst - Catastrophic Modeling (3-6 yrs)
What you will be doing:
- Providing high quality risk assessment of individual accounts or portfolios based on information provided in schedule or modeling data and ensure the highest levels of exposure data accuracy and completeness. Enhance efficiency of the process by continuously evaluating and improving the end to end catastrophe modeling process.
- Understand location information, prioritize high value and high-risk location.
- Format, scrub and arrange data in a manner understood by model and ensure all logical checks are in place in data
- Accurate and timely account pricing looking at service level agreements
- Maintain exposure databases and analyze it completes and accuracy of the information
- Support underwriters in all queries, exposure movement year over year
- Contribute ideas for process enhancement and improvement
- Understand and interpret model results, provide risk specific observation to the underwriter
What you will bring to the team:
- 3-6 years- experience in the field of Cat modelling preferably with reinsurance experience
- Exposure to AIR touchstone, SQL, MS office Proficiency.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excel manipulation, functions at a foundation level is a must
- Good problem-solving skills
- Insurance certification / Insurance projects in dissertation
- Advance Excel / VBA programming language