General Manager - India at Sannam S4
Views:1023 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Researcher - Market & Competitor Intelligence - Consulting Firm (6-10 yrs)
About Sannam S4 :
Sannam S4 is a market leader in providing end-to-end market entry support services to international organisations seeking to explore, enter and expand into key emerging markets. Sannam S4 has built an exceptional reputation in india designing and implementing successful market entry and business development strategies for a range of blue-chip international clients and world leading educational institutional and non-profit organisations.
About the role :
- Recognising the critical contribution research activities play, Sannam S4 has created the Research division to service its Higher Education and Corporate clients abroad with strategic knowledge
- The team is actively involved in developing research both for client engagement and eminence building such as thought leadership. Research helps the organisation and its leadership remain up-to-date in a demanding and dynamic market such as India.
- It also helps us address the knoweldge need of our clients with founded consultative advisory on market opportunities and thereafter entry strategies.
Our research specific offering includes :
- Be-spoke secondary (and primary) research as per client need
- Market and competitor intelligence
- Define partner fit and shortlist prospective partners
- Produce sector specific research papers, trends and projections
- Involved in all aspects of the project including project planning, delivery, making recommendations, getting client buy-in and ensuring closure of all work streams independently.
- Mentoring the project team by building their motivation (especially in high-pressure situations),guiding their efforts and thought process, and managing contributions and performance on-the-job to efficiently produce high quality and relevant (to context, i.e research scope) deliverables
- Engage confidently with the client as their thought partner whilst outlining innovative and inventive research reports
- Demonstrate and possess clear propensity to learn about the sector including the competitive landscape and institutionalise the observed issues, trends, and challenges pertinent to the topic/theme under investigation
- Steadfastly build an external network of industry or functional sources and experts to derive their objective views on the subject-matter.
- Collaborative in working style to engage with subject matter experts and functional specialists to harness their knowledge and views in the deliverable
- Lead by example a culture of knowledge sharing using available channels and exploring alternatives to overcome impediments in dissemination
Must haves :
- 6-10 years of experience in secondary research, qualitative as well as quantitative
- Experience with project management
- Strong analytical skills, along with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with MS Office suite, especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with international stakeholders (internal or external)
- Experience with managing projects independently and leading a team
- Masters qualification in Business/Management/Economics from a top-tier college/university.
- Preference will be given to people who have an international education background