Senior Research Scientist - Analytical Research Firm - PhD (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - Operations
Skills - Sr. Research Scientist - Analytical Research - Bangalore
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration :
Job Description - To be part of a highly empowered team of cross-functional people focused on innovation and science to significantly contribute in the development of parenteral drug substances and products with synthetic organic drug products.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world with a solid presence in India and is also a Fortune 500 company.
- Responsible for the use of analytical, bioanalytical and characterization methods to design an integrated control strategy enabling process and product development.
- Accountable for various analytical methods suited to varius product portfolio - small molecules, peptides, and oligonucleotides
- Demonstrates technical excellence at performing and assessing multiple analytical methods - HPLC, GC, X-ray diffraction, Karl Fischer, UV, MS, Dissolution, Disintegration, compendial and parenteral tests - particulates aimed at troubleshooting and problem solving
- Accountable to comply with organisation best working practices, departmental SOPs, including GMP, safety, and other regulations
- Oversight of development and verification / qualification / validation of methods to support in-process, release, characterization analysis, and stability testing of active pharmaceutical ingredient and drug product.
- Responsible for introduction of new methodologies for optimization of existing modalities or development of control strategies for new modalities
- Demonstrate proficiency in data reporting, interpretation and trending - software data and chromatography logbooks
- MS in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Sciences with proven experience analytical or related field with relevant pharmaceutical experience of 8+ years
- Ph.D is preferred for the role with a background in Analytical Research and Development
- Proven experience in biophysical/ biochemical characterization, and bioanalytical sciences
- Working experience with a synthetic small molecule, peptide, and/or oligonucleotide process and analytical development recommended
- Fundamental knowledge of cGMP/GLP compliance requirements.
Job Offer :
A great opportunity to lead your career into the innovation of science of pharmaceuticals with a Fortune 500 organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gourab Ray on +91 124 452 5454
Contact - Gourab Ray - +91 124 452 5454
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.