Senior Research Manager - Global Market Research Firm (5-8 yrs)
The Senior Research Manager (SRM) overlooks research projects in Brand Engagement as well as Product Innovation. You are not bounded to one specific solution but you get the opportunity to work on different and challenging solutions/projects.
SRM consults with Research Director and Client Director regarding the appropriate survey instrument, develops the survey and analysis plan, works together with our Project Management team and Junior research managers for execution, and then provides an insightful, actionable report to the client.
Responsibilities of a Senior Research manager:
With the support of RM/JRM, the SRM designs and delivers quantitative, online research studies. He/she is expected to:
- Actively work with Client Director to further build relationships and maintain/grow account. (e.g., proposals, strategic account reviews, client meetings, presentation, lead discussions/ workshops etc.)
- Independently manage standardised as well as customised studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with Research Director.
- Guide juniors to write questionnaires & reports that meet the objectives of the study.
Job Description - Senior Research Manager
- Manage your team's daily workload, provide on-the-job training and career development. Look for opportunities to organize and conduct internal training sessions based on the team's needs and development plan. Ultimately, having a strong positive influence on the team with effective leadership
- Lead project team with clear directions and roles and responsibilities, at the most efficient manner (maximizing existing resources and time). Collaborate with Operational team & Research Managers to bring efficiencies in project execution.
- Ensure and foster strong collaboration across different business units (research, operation, CDs and solution leads)
- Keep work fun and lead by example. Plan team events and set culture for the overall team