Consultant at Access Management Services
Views:7747 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:365
Senior Research Executive - Market Research - Consulting & Research Group (2-3 yrs)
Big Blue Banyan (www.bigbluebanyan.com) is a Singapore & India based consulting and research group and operate with cutting edge and newly evolving research methods and technologies to cater to the ever evolving marketing needs across sectors. They offer very advanced and next gen tools in the Implicit System1 space to address the research & consulting needs of their clients.
Position: Senior Research Executive
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Purpose of the role:
- Maintain a client service orientation by managing day to day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up- to- date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Provide "in office " research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
Primary Qualities Required:
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner.
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management, ability to multi- task and detail oriented.
- Displays maturity and creative problem solving skills in handling crises.
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
- Analyses and interprets financial information to ensure achievement of business targets and early identification of issues / crisis.
- Postgraduate or MBA from a well- known institute
- 2 to 3 years experience in Quantitative Consumer Insights role
- Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.