Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:230 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Research Analyst - Retail (1-3 yrs)
- Carry out research projects for internal business customers and end clients, in close collaboration with others from across our Strategy & Consulting business area as well as fellow researchers.
- Understand the key issues facing retailers and the retail industry at large to be able to design core research questions to help inform and overcome.
- Understand key consumer, market and technology trends impacting the retail industry, and continually build expertise in core areas of interest by staying abreast of key industry developments.
- Draw on both traditional and innovative data sources and research methodologies to explore the key questions in a logical, structured manner.
- Identify the implications of the research and support the creation of a compelling, business-focused story about the data that is relevant to the end client. This is about insight, not just information.
- Analyze, visualize and interpret data from multiple sources for client use.
- Contribute to high-quality presentation materials for current and potential large clients.
- Work with the Data Science team to put models into projects.
- Accountable for deadlines and quality standards.
- Support the on-going development of Accenture Research's profile, visibility and brand across our consulting practice.
- Strong grasp of data, with ability to analyze, visualize, and interpret
- An appetite to use data creatively to drive business outcomes
- Able to learn and embrace new sources, tools, and skills, including alternative modes of research delivery/data visualization tools also a plus (e.g., Power BI, Qlik etc.). Eventually must be able to develop dashboards on Power BI/Qlik
- Familiarity with Power Query editor will be an added advantage
- Foundation of core research strategy skills & problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Experience or demonstrated interest in the Retail industry, including sense of the role of data, digital and technology in disrupting the Retail industry
- Interest in data storytelling
- Intellectual curiosity
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Clear enthusiasm for research
- Ability to plan and manage time and own workload
- Strong communications skills and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately and effectively.
Qualification & Experience:
Qualifications: A bachelors degree in economics, business, finance, engineering, computer science or other related areas. Advanced degree (MBA or Masters in relevant fields) preferred.
- Analyst or similar
- 1 to 3 years of research experience
- Business research experience, preferably in a consulting environment, market research firm, think tank, financial institution, or other third party research organization or demonstrated equivalent skill