Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:4953 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Senior Research Analyst/Research Associate - Financial Services Practice (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for Senior Research Analyst/ Research Associate - Financial Services Practice for world's leadership advisory firm
Education : Bachelor's/PG degree minimum, from a college of Repute
Function /Department : Knowledge Centre India (KCI)
CTC : Best in Industry
Exp : 5+ yrs, Experience of working on international engagements either in a professional services environment or in a blue chip international technology corporation.
Nature of the Role : Individual Contributor
Working Timings : General / 3.30 pm - 11.30 pm, 5 days working, Transport is provided in the Odd Shifts, rest Transport allowance is there.
Knowledge Overview : A deep knowledge of, or clear propensity to learn about the Financial Services Industry at large, its competitive landscape including the very latest trends.
Position Overview :
- Senior Research Analyst will leverage his/her deep domain knowledge and external network to drive C-level/senior candidate recommendations and/or mid-level candidate development. This individual will also proactively drive business development opportunities given his/her intimacy with market trends and company insights.
- The Senior Research Analyst will build, or have built, an external network of industry or functional sources and experts that they can tap into to drive client solutions. The Analyst is expected to function autonomously as required. However, the Segment and Practice researchers and consultants work collectively as a team for candidate idea generation, references and client assignment work. This role will be visible to clients and will be expected to help develop key account strategies.
- As an experienced hire, this individual is expected to lead by example and act as an informal mentor and coach to other researchers he/she works with throughout the organization. This is an individual contributor role however there will be extensive collaboration with global colleagues on projects.
- The Senior Research Analyst will work closely in collaboration with Research and Consultant colleagues around the world as a fully integrated team member on senior-level, international projects.
Key Aspects of your daily tasks :
There would be 3 key aspects of your role :
Assignment Execution : supporting consultant on live search mandates - Collaborating with different teams across global offices on assignments, e.g., building target list of companies, identifying potential candidates for the assignment, assisting in market mapping and market analysis
- Comprehensively searching internal and external resources to identify companies and markets to be targeted for relevant candidates
- Assisting in ensuring relevant information is captured effectively into our database and is up to date
- Generating client deliverables e.g. status reports, mapping reports, pitch packs, long lists, candidate profiles etc.
- Assisting colleagues with assignments, candidate ideas and sources.
Business Development :
- Act as a support channel in highlighting potential business opportunities to the practice group
- Proactively monitoring and tracking relevant market developments, tracking people moves, following critical company developments and disseminating the information in a targeted manner.
- Proactively provide insights on industry trends and key companies
- Act as a thought partner to Research & Consulting colleagues, work on search strategy, benchmarking candidates
- Assisting or leading the development of marketing presentations for the practice group
Knowledge Management :
- Building repository of knowledge on the sector/industry, creating org charts, managing people moves and sector movements
- Develop specialist knowledge into sector trends, compensation data and characteristics of the sector
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo Word (Doc) resume with the below mentioned details :
- Current Residence Location :
- Open to relocate to - Gurgaon :
- Reason for Location Preference :
- Comfortable with Shift Timing :
- Total Exp :
- Kindly explain your current role in Research briefly :
- Research Sector - Financial Services, Consumer Durable, Public & Social Sector, Industrial - Pls specify
- Geographies handled - Pls specify
- Current Company :
- Current Designation :
- Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :
- Expected CTC :
- DOB & Age :
- Official Notice Period :
- Earliest Joining you can manage ( Leaves, Buyout option etc) :
- Gaps in Career / education If any :
Please feel free to connect for any further clarifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.