Recruiter at Talent Pursuits
Views:5549 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Research Analyst/Lead Analyst - Financial Services (3-5 yrs)
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
The credit assessmet process requires the following :
- Undertaking research and analysis of corporate entities through thorough assessment of its credit strengths and weakness and weighing its business and financial risk profile.
- Understanding the potential for sovereign support or parent support which would need to be factored into the credit assessments.
- Preparing a detailed credit assessment report and elaborately discuss the company profile and credit risk considerations.
- Preparing and updating detailed financial models encompassing financial analysis, capital structure analysis, calculation of key credit quality determinants and financial projections (upto 7 years).
- Determine and recommend ratings to the corporate based on the internal rating framework and methodology
- Establish ad maintain consistent standards and processes in credit analysis through interaction with onshore analysts
FUNCTIONAL & BEHAVIOURAL KNOWLEDGE :
- Should have 3 to 5 years of experience specifically in counterparty credit risk assessment or credit research or equity research or financial research
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts; especially, adjustments in calculation of adjusted earnings, cash flow and leverage metrics.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Ability to identify key characteristics and drivers of sectors assigned.
- Credit assessment and analysis (or financial analysis), including business, financial and management profiling.
PROBLEM SOLVING :
- Contributes to the resolution of complex quantitative or qualitative research issues&semi takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Works within own team and interacts with other related teams
- Communicates with internal & external clients and/or issuers as necessary
TYPICAL SCOPE & IMPACT :
- Impacts the quality of research and effectiveness of own team
MINIMUM & PREFERRED EDUCATION : CA/MBA Finance/CFA/FRM
MINIMUM & PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS : Should have 3 to 5 years of experience specifically in counterparty credit risk assessment or credit research or equity research or financial research