Recruiter at Talent Pursuits
Views:6392 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Research Analyst/Lead Analyst - Financial Services (3-5 yrs)
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
The credit assessmet process requires the following :
- Undertaking research and analysis of corporate entities through thorough assessment of its credit strengths and weakness and weighing its business and financial risk profile.
- Understanding the potential for sovereign support or parent support which would need to be factored into the credit assessments.
- Preparing a detailed credit assessment report and elaborately discuss the company profile and credit risk considerations.
- Preparing and updating detailed financial models encompassing financial analysis, capital structure analysis, calculation of key credit quality determinants and financial projections (upto 7 years).
- Determine and recommend ratings to the corporate based on the internal rating framework and methodology
- Establish ad maintain consistent standards and processes in credit analysis through interaction with onshore analysts
FUNCTIONAL & BEHAVIOURAL KNOWLEDGE :
- Should have 3 to 5 years of experience specifically in counterparty credit risk assessment or credit research or equity research or financial research
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts; especially, adjustments in calculation of adjusted earnings, cash flow and leverage metrics.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Ability to identify key characteristics and drivers of sectors assigned.
- Credit assessment and analysis (or financial analysis), including business, financial and management profiling.
PROBLEM SOLVING :
- Contributes to the resolution of complex quantitative or qualitative research issues&semi takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Works within own team and interacts with other related teams
- Communicates with internal & external clients and/or issuers as necessary
TYPICAL SCOPE & IMPACT :
- Impacts the quality of research and effectiveness of own team
MINIMUM & PREFERRED EDUCATION : CA/MBA Finance/CFA/FRM
MINIMUM & PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS : Should have 3 to 5 years of experience specifically in counterparty credit risk assessment or credit research or equity research or financial research
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.