HR Manager at V-Konnect Associates
Views:128 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Research Analyst - KPO (8-10 yrs)
The Senior Research Analyst will work closely with the client to define more complex business challenges. Once documented, he/she will select the appropriate methodologies and techniques to provide insights to the underlying business issues.
- Working with clients to define complex business objectives (Best practices, C&B, Talent Management, etc)
- Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
- Designing qualitative and quantitative research plans in all stages
- Overseeing the design of research questionnaires and moderator guides
- Reviewing the analyses and reports of others- ensuring accuracy, logical consistency and value-add
- Managing multiple concurrent client initiatives.
- Planning and supporting sales/business development activity to achieve targets
- Map mindshare growth through tactical research.
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation skills
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis- including multivariate and conjoint analysis
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and analysis tools
- Strong desire and ability to train and mentor team members