Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:661 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Research Analyst - Investment Sector (3-5 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Senior Research Analyst one of our client in Chennai.
The company provides research-based consulting solutions to help understand current market conditions, identify growth opportunities, assess supply/demand dynamics, and make informed business decisions.
Position: Senior Research Analyst
Working Days: Sunday to Thursday
Job Summary :
Looking for individuals who will undertake business and financial analysis. The role will see the candidate undertaking extensive writing, modelling on spreadsheets, and seeking ways to promote ideas and recommendations even in the middle of information scarcity or ambiguous data. The individual must have an eye for detail and should be able to perform under reasonable pressure on multiple activities
- Supporting internal senior management research requests on various topics as the case may be.
- Consistently tracking and implementing best practices in research, data collection and presentation.
- Looking out for ways to refine content presentation to reach more members of the target audience.
- Authoring strategic business and market intelligence reports, analyst briefings, white papers, articles and other forms of content for various research themes such as Economic, Capital markets, Sector/industries, Company Profiling, etc.
- Undertaking data extraction using tools such as Thomson Reuters(Refinitiv)terminals in order to fulfil analytical activities.
- Proficient in undertaking desktop research effectively, quickly scaling up to add value and insights into research material gained.
- Developing thematic models to make sense of data, research literature and analysis, in order to drive critical conclusions and insights.
- Working confidently with clients to resolve business challenges or requirements during consulting assignments, with strong communication skills
- Developing models and hypotheses to test business scenarios, analytical models and business recommendations.
- Driving continuous content development activities through ideas and suggestions.
- Developing attractive PowerPoint presentation
- Valuation methodologies (PE, EV/EBITDA, DCF etc.)
- Model Building
- Forecasting techniques
- Financial Statement analysis
- Report Writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- MBA Finance with 3-5 years experience in the investment sector, with exposure in research writing.
- CFA qualification would be an added advantage.
If interested, please share your updated CV along with following details: