Associate at Crescendo Group
Views:386 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Research Analyst - Fixed Income Research & Valuations (1-6 yrs)
Functional Responsibility/Domain Related:
- Valuating of various Indian debt instruments including corporate bonds, money market instruments, government securities, state development loans, Treasury bills etc.
- Constructing and reviewing of yield curve across issuers, sectors and rating categories.
- Establishing a strong network for polling across market participants - mutual funds, insurance companies, banks, primary dealers, brokers, arrangers and other active investor/traders segments
- Polling with various debt market participants on a daily basis for sourcing required pricing information.
- Sourcing and analyzing trades/pricing data received from various market sources (exchanges, asset managers etc.) for the purpose of valuations.
- Preparing valuation models using excel/VBA.
- Preparing of ad-hoc analytical report for the purpose of senior management and/or for external agencies.
- Maintenance of documentation related to valuations
- Assisting in development, testing, maintenance of various in-house applications
- Fixed income dealing experience in CP, CD and corporate bonds in Indian debt markets
- Strong connect with market participants including fund managers, arrangers, PDs, issuers, brokers etc
- Analytical inclination and fixed income fundamentals knowledge.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Fixed income market understanding
- Working knowledge of MS office products and VBA