Director at HR Synergy
Views:3999 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Research Analyst - Executive Search Firm (5-8 yrs)
We have a job opening with one of the leading global executive search firm for the position of Sr Research Analyst to be based out in Gurgaon.
The Position :
- The Senior Research Analyst will leverage his/her deep expertise and knowledge of the Consumer Practice, to support the Practice development on a global scale. This support is mainly translated into the execution of external client assignments. He/she will also carry out internal knowledge management projects, either on his/her own initiative or on request.
- The Senior Research Analyst will build, or have built, an external network of industry or functional sources and experts that they can tap into to drive client solutions.
- The Senior Research Analyst is expected to function autonomously as required. However, the Segment and Practice researchers and consultants work collectively as a team for candidate idea generation, references and client assignment work. This role will be visible to clients and will be expected to help develop key account strategies.
- As an experienced hire, this individual is expected to lead by example and act as an informal mentor and coach to other researchers he/she works with throughout the organization. This is an individual contributor role however there will be extensive collaboration with global colleagues on projects.
- The Analyst will work closely in collaboration with Research and Consultant colleagues around the world as a fully integrated team member on senior-level, international projects