Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:6011 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Senior Research Analyst - Equity Research - Modelling - Healthcare Sector (2-5 yrs)
The role involves supporting US-based Asset Management Client's Investment research team
The broad spectrum of work may include the following:
- Build new and update existing company models including building forecasting future financials
- Undertake research projects at the Industry/ Macro/ Country level including data updates and analysis
- Determine with investment thesis on a particular stock / company and present this to internal stakeholders (PM / CIO)
- Interact with company management / IR to better understand the management outlook and strategy.
- Liaison with the sell-side and other data source providers to develop inputs to the modelling approach and assist in problem solving
- Write summary emails on news flow, new position thesis, earnings summary, etc.
- Conduct primary research (e.g. call with experts, surveys, etc.)
- Prepare client presentation materials
- Develop portfolio management/screening tools
- Strong problem solving and high analytical rigor
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Attention to detail and ability to stretch and learn
- Excellent financial modelling skills. Should be able to independently create, update and forecast financial models
- Ability to take complete ownership of work done
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfort with MS Excel (including advanced excel), Bloomberg, etc.
- Prior knowledge of buy-side preferred
- Prior experience in Healthcare / Commodities / Indian Equities is preferred
Essential Qualifications - MBA (Finance), CA, CFA (US)
Preferred Qualifications - MBA (Finance), CA, CFA (US) with prior experience in Equity Research Role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.