Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:16991 Applications:730 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Senior Research Analyst - Energy/Environment (3-6 yrs)
Work experience : 3 to 6 years.
Looking for candidates with strong exp in market research either in transition, distribution or generation.
Previous work experience in Consulting / Research Mandatory; Working in a research role in an MNC in India is also acceptable - immaterial of the industry that the company is in
Bachelor of Engineering preferred.
MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM / PGDM mandatory (Majors in Marketing, Strategy, Finance preferred)
He / She should be from either - Consulting / Advisory / B2B Research / Equity Brokerage
- Work with a globally reputed advisory firm, to advance your skills in strategic advisory and business research, in a continuous learning enriched environment, while delivering results that hold the potential to significantly impact and even change futures of client organizations.
- Be highly effective in conducting primary and secondary research, accentuated with high level and comprehensive quantitative modelling and analysis, to derive actionable insights for end-clients. Includes fact-finding approaches, using methods like interviews with industry key stakeholders, and broad-based data acquisition from multiple sources, in a thorough, precise, structured and ethical manner
- Derive competitive insights, through publically available data, and primary interviews, to assist in a well rounded market analysis for different types of product segments
- Develop high impact, captivating, factual, detailed presentations and brief executive summaries to cater to the information needs of clients, while maintaining data integrity and veracity
- The job involves travel, both within India as well as other parts of the world, for primary research and client presentations, on a need basis
- Strong know how of quantitative analysis methodologies, forecasting techniques, modelling tools, financial acumen
- Past experience either in a services company (business research/ consulting/ knowledge center/ KPO/ financial services) or within any industry, as a market research, business analysis, corporate planning capacity
- Relevant certifications in research or project management would be a big plus for applicants
Candidates must possess :
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal, with zero tolerance to errors and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to derive high-quality, targeted, actionable insights, conclusions and implications from large subsets of raw data and conflicting information
- A passion and drive to get results and a "never quit" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to function in a self-directed manner, while still functioning effectively and seamlessly in virtual and structured teams alike
- Multi-tasking skills are a mandatory element to succeed in this role
- Ability to form hypotheses, and support conclusions with compelling support/ back-ups/ references where required, while working in clearly defined timelines - ability to balance quality vs. timeliness
- Strong skills in using MS Office applications, and preferable skills relating to developing models using even simple programs like Excel where required
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrable business acumen
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and work ethics
- Willingness to learn, and to accept criticism as a means to constant improvement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.